At Olde South Properties & Investments we have the North Augusta home for sale you’ll never want to leave. For over 60 years, our team has matched the right homebuyers with home sellers in the Augusta area. We’re committed to helping those we serve find great homes featuring luxury amenities, proximity to premier attractions, and a welcoming community. In the South, real estate is more about building a community than it is about selling a piece of land. Talk about your buying or selling needs with broker in charge, Bert Ellis, today.
Why Move to Augusta?
Augusta is known for hosting the Masters Golf Tournament and as the second largest city in Georgia. In the late 1700s, Augusta served as the capital of the state. Today, beautification projects, an influx of businesses and retailers, and premier neighborhoods make Augusta one of the most popular destinations and residential hubs in the South. US News & World Report ranks the city as one of the best places to live in the nation. Here are some of the top reasons you may want to look at a North Augusta home for sale:
- Augusta offers several educational opportunities. From elementary school to post-secondary school, families can feel confident that they and their children will receive a high quality education here.
- The area boasts a rich history. With a long history that dates back to the early 1700s, the area features a robust history that spans the Revolutionary and Civil War. From the Augusta Canal to the Signers monument, residents will notice pieces of the past interspersed with the modern amenities of the present.
- The cost of living is lower than average. Explore a North Augusta home for sale and keep in mind the overall cost of living and the average commute times. If you live and work in Augusta, you may enjoy a higher quality of life based on the current economic climate. The cost of living is lower than the national average, allowing our residents to enjoy more of what the city offers. With an average commute time of about 24 minutes, locals can avoid the stress commonly associated with getting to and from the office.
- Augusta is centrally located. You’re far from living in the sticks if you move into a North Augusta home for sale. Atlanta is only a few hours away, as are Savannah, Charleston, and Charlotte. College-aged kids can choose from several great institutions within driving distance or stay in Augusta to continue their educations. For daytrips and weekend getaways, Augusta offers quick access to the mountains and the coast. You won’t find other areas of the state with as many great opportunities for travel.
At Olde South Properties & Investments, we look forward to helping you find the right North Augusta home for sale. Let us know more about your needs and our team will show you a portfolio of properties that allow you to build the life you’ve always wanted in this thriving southern city.
Selling a Home in North Augusta
Our real estate firm handles all aspects of property sales in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). We offer services in areas around Augusta and into Aiken, South Carolina. In addition to helping buyers find a North Augusta home for sale, we support sellers who need to leave the area or relocate.
When you’re ready to move, give us a call. Bert Ellis will take care of all the details so you can focus on moving into your new home and obtaining a fair price for your current property. Count on Olde South Properties and Investments for homes, farmland, hunting properties, commercial property, and investment properties. Our long history in the area allows us to take advantage of extensive networks within the community.
Moving to North Augusta
As you search for the right North Augusta home for sale, consider your top priorities for the move. Do you want a large yard for your children or a home inside a well-established neighborhood? Create your list of “must-have” features in a new home, and our real estate agents will match you with the right property for your needs. Here are some of the most common considerations our clients list as they search for a North Augusta home for sale:
- Look at the location of a property before you look at the pictures of houses in the portfolio. Identify the places you will frequent most as a consumer. Proximity to grocery stores, health care facilities, schools, workplaces, and retail shops may all affect your ultimate purchasing decision.
- The community. A North Augusta home for sale is more than an opportunity for you to live somewhere new. Take advantage of the welcoming community in the cities surrounding Augusta and in the downtown area itself. If you want to raise your children or retire into a community that supports your needs, consider the openness of the community as you search for a new home.
- Augusta features pleasant weather throughout much of the year, and many of our residents search for neighborhoods and locations that support walking activities. If you enjoy an evening walk with your spouse or your children, consider looking for neighborhoods and city locations that welcome pedestrian traffic.
Whether you’re investing in your first home or looking or a place to spend your golden years, our real estate agents appreciate the differences in homebuyer needs. Our goal is to not only sell you a great property with long-term value, but to improve your overall quality of life in the process. Let us show you a great North Augusta home for sale, and you’ll find a place you want to spend many years to come.
Get Started on Your Real Estate Journey Today
If you’re thinking about making a move, give our team a call. We treat our clients and community members like family, and we look forward to showing you all of the benefits of living in North Augusta from an insider’s perspective. For ranch style homes with spacious yards and craftsman homes with a picket fence, you’ll appreciate the diversity and value of homes within our portfolio. To find your North Augusta home for sale, contact us today at (803) 645-7883.