At Olde South Properties & Investments, our Augusta, GA homes for sale offer modern amenities, southern charm, and proximity to some of the best attractions in the state. For the past 60 years, our real estate firm has helped homeowners buy and sell homes in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). We’re committed to helping our buyers and sellers walk away feeling supported and satisfied with their decision to work with our team. We look forward to showing you the insider’s scoop into living in the Augusta area. To learn more about our comprehensive real estate services, talk to our broker in charge and owner, Bert Ellis.
10 Reasons to Explore Augusta GA Homes
If you’re searching for a place to call home, explore our Augusta, GA homes for sale. Find a home you’ll look forward to driving up to every evening when you see our portfolio featuring premier neighborhoods, luxury constructions, and prime locations. Here are some of the top reasons our clients love calling Augusta, GA home:
- It gets better every day. Not long ago, Augusta was known for its crime levels and areas of disrepair. Today, it’s a thriving southern city that takes pride in its rich and varied history and welcomes folks from all walks of life. Individual communities and the city center have enjoyed the benefits of several beautification projects over the years. Take advantage of the cultural and urban advancements that make this city a beautiful place to live, work, and play in today’s world. The Augusta, GA homes for sale today are poised to gain in value as the housing market bounces back. You’ll love calling this prosperous city your new home.
- You’ll have a hard time finding a more affordable place. We specialize in premier Augusta, GA homes for sale, but you may be surprised to learn that you can afford a slightly larger home here. The cost of living in the area is much lower than the national average. You won’t have to sacrifice your quality of life if you choose to move to this southern city. In fact, you may find the slower pace and cultural enrichment provide just the right level of charm, value, and comfort. From starting a family to retiring, Augusta is a go-to destination
- The commute is heaven. If you’ve ever spent 2-3 hours in traffic trying to get to and from work every day, the 20-25-minute average in Augusta will seem like a dream. You can live in the “country” away from neighborhoods and city limits and still enjoy an easy commute when you choose to invest in Augusta, GA homes for sale. Doctors associate an easy commute with lower stress levels and better health outcomes. Consider moving here if you’re tired of the 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM grind.
- Augusta offers a great, centralized location. You can easily travel to Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbia, Savannah, and Charleston from Augusta in a few hours’ time. For daytrips and weekend getaways, you won’t find a better location for exploring the southeastern United States. Get into the mountains or down to the coast with a quick drive, and enjoy a better work/life balance than you ever expected. A few three-day trips here and there will do wonders for your stress levels, and reaffirm that Augusta, GA houses for sale offer so much more than a place to rest your head.
- You’ll find sustainable employment opportunities. From teaching to engineering and health care, employers around the city of Augusta hire people from all walks of life. John Deere, Kellogg’s, Fort Gordon, Augusta University, Richmond County School System, and the Department of Energy at the Savannah River Site all employ thousands of workers. Several smaller employers keep the southern area running, too.
- The weather stays bright. While we do contend with humidity during the summer months, Augusta offers some of the most pleasant weather in the state. Our winters are mild, and the summer months pass quickly. With an average low in the 30s and the highs in the 90s, Augusta, GA homes for sale appeal to those who prefer a warmer climate throughout the year.
- The Masters Golf Tournament offers more than golf. Several area residents use the spring event as an opportunity to vacation and rent out their homes to those who love watching golf. Make some extra money while you go on vacation with this unique benefit of living in the great city of Augusta.
- Augusta, GA homes for sale put recreational opportunities in your back yard. From Clark’s Hill Lake to the International Disc Golf Center, locals enjoy access to some of the state’s most beautiful sites. The southern portion of the state may not offer hills on the horizon, but the flatland offers its own charm to those searching for a recreational adventure.
- The people who live here are friendly. Southern hospitality exists. The folks at Olde South Properties & Investments know. We’ve lived here our entire lives, and we never meet an outsider. Georgia has always served as home to a melting pot of ethnicities, beliefs, and backgrounds. We look forward to showing you why Augusta, GA homes for sale offer the right living experience for you and your family.
- Enjoy well-built homes here. Residents can choose from several types of Augusta, GA homes for sale. From historic homes that will stand the test of time to new homes featuring energy efficient amenities and sturdy construction, Augusta homebuilders know how to construct homes that look great and perform well for years.
We’ll Help You Find Augusta, GA Homes For Sale
A new home can offer families a place to stay or it can help you create a life. For military families, veterans, professionals, and retires, Augusta is more than a place to pass through. You’ll have to see the sites and experience our welcoming community for yourself. Schedule a visit to the area to learn more about modern southern culture. You may not want to leave.
As you search for Augusta, GA homes for sale, keep the team at Olde South Properties & Investments in mind. Since the 1950s, we have delivered high quality customer service and 100% satisfaction. When you’re ready to make a move for work or to retire to a friendly southern community, consider our Augusta, GA homes for sale. For more information, call us at (803) 645-7883.